The data processing controller in charge of your Casalfe S.L. personal data, with registered address at Calle Campogiro No. 58, 39011 Santander, Cantabria (Spain), has outlined their commitment to the protection of personal data within this document. Please feel free to contact us with any questions related to the processing of your personal data. Telephone number 942 332 602, FAX 942 336 408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organization collects data for the following purposes:
- Data of external origin: Order processing, technical proposals for new products, communication and legal obligations derived from contractual relationships such as accounting and tax obligations, communication via social networks and the presentation of Casalfe products, etc.
- Data of internal origin: Activity monitoring and management, marketing management and legal obligations derived from a contractual relationship such as accounting, tax and labor obligations, etc.
The organization agrees to manage any data to which it has been granted authority by its holders through the channels established in the Security Document.
The data obtained will not be transferred to any third party except in cases where it is required under regulation, such as cases of accounting regulations, risk communication, the prevention of occupational hazards, etc.
Please be informed that in written digital communication, an indirect data transfer is made to the storage mediums which serve as a channel for these types of communication, such as a web page, email, mobile applications, etc.
4.- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
We would like to remind you that the current regulations give you the following rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data, for any purpose, particularly to know whether we are processing your data, for what purpose and on what legal grounds (contractual consent, specific consent, etc.);
- The right to request the correction or removal of inaccurate data
- The right to request the limitation of data processing in certain circumstances. In your case we will keep it only for the purpose of enforcing or defending against any potential complaints;
- The right to object to data processing under certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, in which case we will stop processing your data except for compelling legitimate reasons or to enforce or defend against any potential complaints;
- The right to the portability of personal data related only to yourself (not to third parties) which you have provided to us directly, and which is subject to automated processing.
In the event that you exercise any of these rights in regards to any data that is essential for the execution of a contract, we will inform you of the consequences that may arise as a result. In cases where the legal basis for the processing is different from the contractual consent, we will immediately carry out what we have been ordered to do in this regard, without waiving the legality of any data processing performed up until that date. In any case, you may solicit information about exercising your rights from the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) or similar Autonomous Communities agencies. You can contact us by postal service to Calle Campogiro nº58, 39011 Santander, Cantabria (Spain), or by email email@example.com
The organization deals exclusively with data provided by the data holder or by a duly authorized representative.
In the case of digital media, this is collected from public access sources.
- SECURITY MEASURES
The Data Processing Controller is committed to fulfilling its obligation to secrecy regarding personal data as well as the duty to store it, and has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure its safety and to prevent any alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, in view of the state of the technology and in accordance with the provisions of current regulations. However, in the event of data violation as a result of fraudulent access by third parties, the competent authorities will be notified within the timeframe given for that purpose under current legislation.